COMPANY DESCRIPTION, PROFILE AND SCOPE OF ROLE: Up to:
WELDER: Up to: £35,000 PA + *Regular ‘Premium Paid Overtime’ + Bonus + Benefits
Our Client is a well-established business and an accomplished leader in their field. Due to business growth and team expansion they are seeking to appoint a Plant Welder. This role represent an excellent career opportunity for experienced and professional Welder with extensive experience of Arc/Stick Welding, to progress their knowledge and development within a large well established organisation delivering high operational and maintenance standards. Working as part of a highly professional maintenance team you will be directly involved with heavy/mobile and/or static plant equipment, diesel engines and hydraulic systems.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
• Extensive Knowledge of Arc/Stick Welding is essential
• Knowledge of MIG Welding isn’t essential, but could be of benefit
• Must have completed a relevant apprenticeship/be Time Served and qualified to a minimum of NVQ level 3 in plant welding/maintenance or equivalent qualification in a mechanically biased Engineering discipline.
• Demonstrable experienced gained with heavy/mobile and/or static plant equipment would be advantageous
• Preferably experienced with: heavy plant, diesel engines, automotive and hydraulic systems.
DETAILS OF PACKAGE:
• £30,000 to £35,000 PA + *Regular ‘Premium Paid Overtime’ + Bonus + Benefits
• (Bonus: Up to 20% of salary based on company and personal performance.
SHIFTS & OVERTIME
• Typically working on a Monday to Friday Early/Late Shift rotation. Hours in excess of 39 are paid at premium rates. Hours worked are typically high 40’s to 50+.
• Week 1: (currently including overtime) 6am to 5pm Monday to Thursday 6am to 4pm Friday Subsidised services
• Week 2: (Currently including Overtime) 2pm to 12 midnight Monday to Friday