Your recruitment partner of choice
Recruitment can be costly, whichever way you do it, but failure to get your recruitment process right first time will be considerably more costly. Our carefully planned, dedicated and comprehensive approach will go along way to ensuring that the right candidate is sourced and matched to your organisation.
Our independent status provides flexibility, allowing us to react more quickly to your specific needs, and to provide bespoke solutions, which meet and hopefully exceed service level expectations
Our sectors and disciplines
Engineering | Manufacturing | Construction | Renewables | Oil & Gas | Supply Chain & Procurement | Health, Safety and Environment | Sales and Marketing | Human Resources | Information Technology | Finance | Management, Operations and Executive | Quality, Lean and Continuous Improvement
Asset Appointments posses strong market knowledge and a comprehensive range of assets and resources that you would expect from an established recruitment agency. However, we invest very heavily in candidate sourcing technology, and our competitor knowledge tells us that we have an edge over larger, and more high profile recruiters.
Our objective is to ensure you receive a smaller and more accurately matched shortlist, eliminate the potential for wasting time and money reviewing unsuitable CVs and worse still, interviewing unsuitable candidates.
The tools of our trade
We have a tenacious desire to find you the right candidate quickly, efficiently and with the minimum of disruption. To help achieve this, we operate best in class recruitment software, and employ the following ethos, systems, procedures and resources:
- World-class service based on honesty and effective communication.
- Comprehensive and well maintained in-house candidate database.
- Maximum use of social networking opportunities.
- Multiple high profile subscription job boards.
- All candidate screening, interviewing and evaluation is conducted in a structured and effective manner.
- Strong and robust internally developed systems, procedures and process control documentation.
- Candidate referral ‘Reward Scheme’ to help source none data base candidates.
- Industry insight feedback and guidance.
- Robust systems designed to gain a thorough understanding of your candidate requirements.
- Ability to prepare from scratch detailed scope of role, Job descriptions and person specification documents if necessary.
- Bespoke candidate screening procedures to meet your specific needs.
- Systematic and thorough qualification of all candidates, prior to submission.
- Peace of mind rebate scheme.
- Continuous reviewing and improvement of our service, systems and procedures.