COMPANY DESCRIPTION, PROFILE AND SCOPE OF ROLE:
Our Client is well established Architectural Engineering/Manufacturing Business and leader in their field.
This role represents an excellent career opportunity for a motivated and highly professional Draughtsperson with experience of draughting 2D Autocad drawings and 3D Inventor modelling. Knowledge/Experience of Draughting aluminium glazing systems and Facades would be an advantage, but not essential as training can be given to a candidate with the Inventor experience.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Accurate and timely production of 2D Autocad drawings and 3D Inventor modelling.
• Regular communications and meeting attendance with external parties including: Main Contractors, Architects, Structural Engineers, Facade Consultants and Product Suppliers.
• Regular Communications internally with other members of the Project Team.
• Maintain an up-to date knowledge of the relevant Building Regulations, Design Standards and Product Standards.
• Issuing and pursuing resolution of R.F.Is
• Monitoring progress of design activities against the contract programme and report accordingly.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
• Preferably qualified in mechanical engineering or design discipline or equivalent
• Proficient in the use of AutoCAD / Inventor
• Experience of Revit or Navisworks would be an advantage
• Knowledge/Experience of Draughting aluminium glazing systems and Facades would be an advantage
Details of Package: Up to £35,000 (Depending on experience) + Performance Related Bonus + Benefits
Hours of work: Monday to Thursday 8.45 am to 5.00 pm. Friday 8.45 am to 3.45 pm
Company performance related bonus