COMPANY DESCRIPTION, PROFILE AND SCOPE OF ROLE:
Our Client is well established manufacturing business and a leader in their field.
Woking with a team of engineers, this day-shift role represents an excellent career opportunity for an experienced and motivated multi skilled Maintenance Engineer with extensive experience of electrical and mechanical maintenance of production and manufacturing equipment.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Maintain all mechanical and electrical production and associated equipment and carry out preventative maintenance programmes
• Ensure that objectives are achieved in an effective and safe manner.
• Ensure all machines/equipment resources are available to meet business demands
• Maintain adequate spares to support the plant
• Make a detailed report each shift of all work completed.
• Comply with legal requirements and work within Company health and safety guidelines
• Maintain high level of general housekeeping
• Able to maintain/update spares inventory
• Part of call out rota. Call outs are paid at a special allowance rate
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
• Preferably qualified to HNC/HND level (or recognised engineering/Time served apprenticeship)
• Experience of planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance
• Experience of electrical systems (Single and 3 phase, PLC’s, invertors)
• Fault diagnosis experience
• Ability to react quickly and effectively to breakdowns
• Experience of Mitsubishi PLCs would be advantageous
• Experience of turning, milling and TIG welding
• Computer literate with experience of MS office applications
• Experience of maintenance databases
• Be up to date with current wiring regulations (18th Edition IET Wiring Regulations)
• Sourcing specialist components, fixtures and fittings where required
• Full driving licence
Details of Package: Up to £32,000 + Benefits (Day shift 8-5 Mon to Thursday and Fri 8–1)