COMPANY DESCRIPTION, PROFILE AND SCOPE OF ROLE:
Our Client is well established engineering services business and a UK leader in their field.
This role represents an excellent career opportunity for an experienced Sales professional The successful candidate will be required to develop new business as well as manage existing clients.
You will be required to promote and sell a range of electrical hazardous area and process heating equipment to end users, contractors, OEMS and resellers. The role is primarily office based in our client’s North Durham office with some travel as required by the needs of the business.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Proactive development of new business
• Management of some existing accounts
• Customer relationship development
• Provide technical and commercial solutions to customer problems
• Negotiate by phone, email and in person with customers and suppliers
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
• Experienced Sales/Business development track record with a demonstrable record of selling business to business products.
• Preferably experienced in a technical or Solutions sales environment.
• Knowledge of selling/promoting Electrical systems would be an advantage but isn’t essential
• Experience selling products or solutions into O&G, Pharmaceutical, Chemical industries, Tier 1 & Tier 2 COMAH sites and/or their contractors would be useful but not essential
• An Understanding of basic electrical principals or knowledge of ATEX/IECEx equipment and regulations would be advantageous, but isn’t essential
• Full UK driving licence required