- Project ManagerEngineering Oil & GasTeessideCirca £40-45k
- Test EngineerEngineeringNorthumberlandUp to £37,000pa depending upon experience
- Operations DirectorEngineeringDarlingtonTo be discussed upon application
- First Line ManagerManufacturingStocktonUp to £38k plus bonus
- Modelshop ManagerManufacturingDarlingtonNegotiable depending upon experience
- Project ManagerRenewablesBlythUp to £45,000pa plus bonus and excellent benefits
- Multi Skilled Maintenance TechManufacturingNewton AycliffeUp to £30k including shift enhancements
- Business Development ManagerManufacturingGatesheadCirca £45k plus bonus and car
- Snr Test TechnicianManufacturing - electricalStocktonCirca £27,000 negotiable
- Proposals CoordinatorManufacturing - electricalStocktonSalary Circa £35,000
- Production EngineerManufacturingAshingtonCirca £25,000 pa
Help for Manufacturers from MAS
New Help For Manufacturers could Generate £1.5bn Growth and Create 23,000 Jobs
Joby By Email
Subscribe here to get automatically notified of new jobs matching your chosen criteria.
Subscribe here to get automatic RSS updates.
- Asset Appointments Ltd and Asset Executive Search Ltd
Establishing a recruitment relationship is an important decision. With Asset Appointments, you choose an experienced team that understands your sector, appreciates your unique requirements and is committed to building a lasting relationship with you.
Established in 2007, Asset Appointments is an independent recruitment agency providing a dedicated recruitment service within the following sectors:
- Oil and Gas
We have recently added to the services we can supply to Companies in the North East with the introduction of a dedicated commercial recruitment desk providing administrative and commercial recruitment solutions across a range of industries.
Asset Appointments offers expertise and quality at all stages of the recruitment process and listens carefully to your recruitment requirements or career aspirations so we can provide solutions that closely meet your needs.
Located in Washington, Tyne & Wear, and primarily dealing with clients and candidates in the North of England, our independent status helps us to provide a high degree of flexibility and commitment, allowing us to deliver professional recruitment solutions to your business, and to provide advice, support and assistance to meet your individual career or business objectives.
Asset Appointments is a dedicated and professional recruitment partnership owned and managed by Tim Rawlinson and Lisa Ray. Both Lisa and Tim are highly experienced in providing first class recruitment services to Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing Companies across the North East of England.
Our clients can be assured of an honest and open communication and a service that is efficient. The greatest asset to any business is their people; the backbone of our success has been our highly trained, professional and specialised staff, all of whom share our vision for excellence in recruitment.
Please see our Candidate page for information on our
Candidate Referral Scheme