- Regional Sales Manager Engineer North East England/South East ScotlandCirca £35,000 Basic
- Quality EngineerEngineeringSouth TynesideCirca £26-30k depending on experience
- Quality Engineer - FabricationEngineeringSouth Tyneside£25-30k
- Qualty EngineerManufacturingSunderlandUp to £35k
- Production ManagerManufacturingDurhamUp to £35k
- Manufacturing EngineerManufacturing SunderlandUp to £35k days
- Project PlannerEngineeringSouth Tyneside£24-30k depending on experience
- Bridge Design EngineerEngineeringDarlingtonNegotiable
- SQA EngineerManufacturingDurhamNegotiable
- Telka DraughtspersonEngineeringDarlingtonUp to £33k
- Technical ManagerElectrical EngineeringTeessideCirca £40k - negotiable
Help for Manufacturers from MAS
New Help For Manufacturers could Generate £1.5bn Growth and Create 23,000 Jobs
Joby By Email
Subscribe here to get automatically notified of new jobs matching your chosen criteria.
Subscribe here to get automatic RSS updates.
- Asset Appointments Ltd and Asset Executive Search Ltd
Establishing a recruitment relationship is an important decision. With Asset Appointments, you choose an experienced team that understands your sector, appreciates your unique requirements and is committed to building a lasting relationship with you.
Established in 2007, Asset Appointments is an independent recruitment agency providing a dedicated recruitment service within the following sectors:
- Oil and Gas
We have recently added to the services we can supply to Companies in the North East with the introduction of a dedicated commercial recruitment desk providing administrative and commercial recruitment solutions across a range of industries.
Asset Appointments offers expertise and quality at all stages of the recruitment process and listens carefully to your recruitment requirements or career aspirations so we can provide solutions that closely meet your needs.
Located in Washington, Tyne & Wear, and primarily dealing with clients and candidates in the North of England, our independent status helps us to provide a high degree of flexibility and commitment, allowing us to deliver professional recruitment solutions to your business, and to provide advice, support and assistance to meet your individual career or business objectives.
Asset Appointments is a dedicated and professional recruitment business owned and managed by Tim Rawlinson, MD.
The team are highly experienced in providing first class recruitment services to Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing Companies across the North East of England.
Our clients can be assured of an honest and open communication and a service that is efficient. The greatest asset to any business is their people; the backbone of our success has been our highly trained, professional and specialised staff, all of whom share our vision for excellence in recruitment.
Please see our Candidate page for information on our
Candidate Referral Scheme