COMPANY DESCRIPTION, PROFILE AND SCOPE OF ROLE:
Our Client is well established manufacturing business and a leader in their field.
Working with a team of engineers, this day-shift role represents an excellent career opportunity for an experienced and motivated multi skilled Maintenance Technician / engineer, with demonstrable experience of electrical and mechanical maintenance of production and manufacturing equipment.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Maintain all mechanical and electrical production and associated equipment and carry out preventative maintenance programmes
• Maintain adequate spares to support the plant
• Create shift reports of all work completed.
• Maintain a high level of general housekeeping
• Maintain/update spares inventory
• Source specialist components, fixtures and fittings where required
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
• Preferably qualified to HNC/HND or similar level (or recognised engineering/Time served apprenticeship)
• Experience of planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance
• Experience of electrical systems (Single and 3 phase power supplies and invertors)
• Experience of PLCs would be advantageous
• Experience of turning, milling and TIG welding would be an advantage
• Computer literate with experience of MS office applications and ability to update database
• maintenance databases
• Preferably qualified to 18th Edition IET Wiring Regulations – Training can be given for the right candidate
Details of Package: Circa £32,000 PA (Depending on experience) + Benefits (Day shift 8-5 Mon to Thursday and Fri 8–1)
Calls outs where appropriate are paid at a premium rate.