COMPANY DESCRIPTION, PROFILE AND SCOPE OF ROLE:
Our Client is one of the UK’s leading Rapid Prototyping & Engineering specialists, with a portfolio of blue chip clients in the automotive and other manufacturing sectors. They have invested heavily in people and technology and are a multi-million pound turnover business, well respected and very successful in their specialist field.
To meet the growing needs of the business and to increase capacity in the Engineering division, they now wish to recruit a CNC Turner Operator Programmer to work with newly Haas ST25-Y axis and a Puma 3100Y lathes.
The successful candidates will be joining a close-knit team operating at an exceptional level. The current team work very closely with our design engineers creating a problem-solving environment where people can share their ideas for improvement and really influence the shaping on the business.
Candidates are expected to possess strong experience & knowledge of CNC programming & machining and
Demonstrate a willingness to be part of a team and to progress as the business grows.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Program, set and operate Hurco, Haas & CMS 3 & 5 axis, and/or ST-25 Y axis CNC machining centres (depending on role)
• CAM programming using Autodesk Fusion 360.
• Setting and operating machining centres.
• Working well within a team of fellow skilled employees.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
• Experience and knowledge of CNC Turning and CAM Programing
• Motivated and flexible with the ability and commitment to complete projects on specified dates and to strict deadlines
• Balancing workloads from both a programming and operating perspective.
• An ability to work on own initiative and without close supervision
• A flexible approach to working hours to accommodate the peaks & demands of the business
Details of Package: £35,500 PA / £17.50 PH + Shift Allowance + Overtime Paid at Premium Rates / Basic working week is 39 HRS / Monday-Thurs 8.00 – 16.30 / Friday 8.00 – 15.30 (Role is moving to an early/late shift rotation 7am till 3pm and 4pm till 11pm):