COMPANY DESCRIPTION, PROFILE AND SCOPE OF ROLE:
Our Client is a well-established engineering/manufacturing business and leader in their field.
This role represents an excellent career opportunity for an experienced multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer looking for a rewarding and challenging career, with structured development and the potential to progress into a senior role with the commensurate salary package. The ideal candidate will kave a working knowledge of PLCs and experience of working with/maintaining Mechanical; Electrical and Electronic systems.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Planned Preventative and reactive maintenance as well as testing and inspection of hydraulics, pneumatics, pumps, pressure equipment and steam systems and other plant/facilities
• Mechanical, Electronics and PLC fault finding Fault finding and rectification
• Fault finding and rectification of mechanical and electrical/Electronic machines including PLCs.
• Installation of Machinery and plant
• Adhering to planned maintenance system and maintaining accurate records
• Maintain high level of general housekeeping
• Able to maintain/update spares inventory (Dealing directly with Suppliers and cost effectively sourcing parts)
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
• Preferably an HND/HNC or similar in Mechanical Engineering (Should be time served/apprenticed)
• Demonstrable knowledge of PLCs, (preferably Allen Bradley)
• Preferably knowledge of working IATF 16949 standards or similar
• Demonstrable experience of working with/maintaining Mechanical; Electrical and Electronic systems
• Ability to work unsupervised under own initiative to work effectively to deadlines
• Desire and ability to develop into a senior/management role
Details of Package: Up to £36,000 PA + Paid OT / Day Shift / Basic Hours are 37.5 / Benefits