COMPANY DESCRIPTION, PROFILE AND SCOPE OF ROLE:
Our Client is well established and growing business and a leader in their field.
This role represents an excellent career opportunity for an experienced Quality Technician seeking to develop within a highly professional engineering/manufacturing quality environment.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Strengthening the existing quality team, your will be working on the shop-floor carrying out inspections at various stages of the manufacturing process as well as investigating internal rejects.
• Working with other departments to ensure that all compliance obligations are met and raise any quality concerns at the earliest possible stage.
• Production of first article inspections and PPAP’s as well as generate and maintain all quality records as required.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
• Quality experience gained within an engineering/manufacturing environment is essential
• Experience in the use of a Faro measuring arm is essential
• The ability to understand and interpret engineering drawings, technical specifications and are familiar with geometric tolerancing is essential
• IT proficient in Microsoft Office packages, including, Outlook, Word and Excel
• Excellent communication skills.
• Quality experience gained within a metalwork/Machining/fabrication environment would be advantageous.
• Experience of rail, aerospace or defence sectors would be advantageous.