COMPANY DESCRIPTION, PROFILE AND SCOPE OF ROLE:
Our Client is a well-established International brand and world leader in industrial safety systems, and ATEX .
This role represents an excellent career opportunity for an experienced Sales/Account Manager.
The successful candidate will be tasked to maintain and develop existing accounts whilst prospecting for new customers, winning sales orders, and developing a weighted sales pipeline. You will be representing the entire portfolio of established products and solutions.
The role will require regular travel across the north of England and the UK, but is not envisaged to be a ‘remote working’ role and it is therefore essential that the incumbent be based within a daily commuting distance of Gateshead as there is an expectation to work closely with the team.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Work to and exceed KPIs and Sales targets
• Prospecting for, researching and sourcing potential business opportunities and contacts
• Developing and maintaining business relations with integrators
• Following up leads and identifying new sales opportunities
• Setting up client meetings
• Promoting the entire portfolio as appropriate
• Preparing professional presentations and speaking at industry events
• Preparing and submitting formal business tenders and proposals
• Visiting customers across the North of England/UK
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
• Demonstrable Sales training, or a business development qualification is desirable.
• Demonstrable track record of success in solutions selling to industrial customers.
• A demonstrably thorough understanding of the market with previous experience is desirable
• Experience/Success in tendering competitions
• Strong technical awareness and exposure to key technologies, with specific strength in solving customer problems with technical solutions.
• Culturally aware of market and customers
• Commercial and competitor knowledge to analyse market data and identify new opportunities Skills
• Able to organise and effectively manage customer and internal meetings
• Willing to spend time away from home when the business requires it
• The successful applicant will have a full driving licence
• Experience of selling safety critical systems and solutions or ATEX related products to industrial/commercial customers and/or experience of industrial measurement solutions is desirable