COMPANY DESCRIPTION, PROFILE AND SCOPE OF ROLE:
Our Client is well established Architectural Engineering/Manufacturing Business and world leader in their field.
This role represents an excellent career opportunity for an Architectural Steelwork Draughtsperson.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Draughting primarily mild Steel and Stainless Architectural Metalwork systems for the following applications:
• Structural glazing and supporting structures
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
• Preferably qualified in mechanical engineering or design discipline or equivalent
• Proficient in the use of AutoCAD
• Experience of Revit or Navisworks would be an advantage
• Knowledge/Experience of Draughting aluminium glazing systems and Façade Cladding would be an advantage