COMPANY DESCRIPTION, PROFILE AND SCOPE OF ROLE:
Our Client is a well-established business and an accomplished leader in their field. Due to business growth and team expansion they are seeking to appoint Plant Fitter - Mechanics and Plant Technicians, including Prime Mover Technicians. These roles represent an excellent career opportunity for professional and enthusiastic equipment maintenance professionals to progress their knowledge and experience.
Reporting into the Plant Maintenance Team Leader, The successful candidates will hold responsibility for repairing and servicing Heavy Plant Equipment, including earth moving equipment and static plant within a surface mining environment
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Carrying out maintenance and repairs on Heavy Plant Equipment, including earth moving equipment and static plant Equipment
• Providing fault finding analysis using experience, diagnostic tooling and technology available.
• Carrying out servicing, repairs and maintenance to the machines and equipment included in the plant fleet.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
• Must have completed a relevant apprenticeship/be Time Served and qualified to a minimum of NVQ level 3 in plant maintenance or equivalent qualification in a mechanically biased Engineering discipline.
• Demonstrable experienced gained with heavy/mobile and/or static plant equipment, including heavy plant
• Preferably experienced with: heavy plant/diesel engines; automotive/plant electrical systems; hydraulic systems; engine emission control systems
DETAILS OF PACKAGE:
• £26,000 to £32,000 PA + *Regular ‘Premium Paid Overtime’ + Bonus + Benefits
• (Bonus: Up to 20% of salary based on company and personal performance.
SHIFTS & OVERTIME
• Typically working on a Monday to Friday Early/Late Shift rotation. Hours in excess of 39 are paid at premium rates. Hours worked are typically high 40’s to 50+.
• Week 1: (currently including overtime) 6am to 5pm Monday to Thursday 6am to 4pm Friday Subsidised services
• Week 2: (Currently including Overtime) 2pm to 12 midnight Monday to Friday