Product Support Coordinator (Engineering/Manufacturing)
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Engineering & Manufacturing Sales, Business Development and Marketing|
|Salary||Up to £26,000|
|Job Ref||AA TR 3838|
- COMPANY DESCRIPTION, PROFILE AND SCOPE OF ROLE:
Our Client is well established engineering/manufacturing business and world leader in their field.
This role represents an excellent career opportunity for an enthusiastic, motivated, creative Marketing Graduate, or engineering qualified candidate with a working knowledge of Adobe to join our client at an exciting time for marketing within their business. Working for a global market leader, this position will be located at their UK Headquarters in Cramlington, and involve liaising with key personnel in 10 countries worldwide.
The purpose of this role is to ensure that the company communicates with internal and external audiences, whilst continuing to provide a high level of product support throughout the business, connecting their technical team with the sales and marketing function of the business.
The Product Support Coordinator will work with the Product Support Engineer to ensure close links with the technical, sales and marketing teams, so that the sales teams are provided with the tools needed for their job and our customers have access to clear, professional and well-communicated technical information.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Produce and maintain a library of technical installation guides, whilst planning to revise and improve upon these.
· Using InDesign, produce bespoke technical information as required from time to time e.g. special product sheets.
· Preparation of product display units and posters for distributors and showrooms Ensure all technical product information is updated and maintained across fitting instructions, data sheets and catalogues
Liaise with third party design/digital agencies and other key suppliers in order to support the above responsibilities.
· Develop and maintain a suite of technically accurate sales presentations that convey the COMPANY Brand, using common themes and marketing messages.
· Preparation of samples, installations and support material for exhibitions
Coordinate the updating of our packaging materials and ensure continued roll-out across the business, whilst helping to protect the COMPANY brand.
· Revise and maintain existing suite of video installation guides and promotional videos (such as RapidEx), to ensure that these are available across our range of products.
· Manage the use and format of sample cases and sample boards, ensuring that we maximise promotional opportunities, including an understanding of where new technologies or marketing techniques could play a role.
· Assist with the development and implementation of promotional strategy in order to launch new products to a range of international markets, ensuring that our people are prepared for launch and our distributers are equipped with the right promotional tools.
· Work with marketing colleagues to develop an improved understanding of the ‘customer journey’ including the use/application of technical documentation, our main catalogue and our websites.
· Devise and implement a series of webinars for customers and end-users, which promote our products through education and learning.
· Work with marketing colleagues to establish a programme of ‘lunch and learns’ that promote our product and enhance our reputation through learning and development.
· Ensure that appropriate technical information is available in appropriate languages and available to our customers and end-users online.
· Devise, implement and maintain a calendar of promotions as laid out in COMPANY’s marketing strategy and in partnership with external sales and other appropriate teams.
- QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- This role will suit a Marketing or Product Design graduate (preferably with exposure to an engineering/technical environment), or an engineering graduate with Adobe design experience, and a strong desire to move into Marketing and product support.
- It will be necessary to demonstrate capability with Adobe InDesign.
- Commercial awareness and an ability to interact with a wide range of internal and external contacts in a professional and understanding manner are essential.
- Candidates must be able to assimilate and convey technical data.
- The role will involve face to face product demonstrations and presentations, and candidates must have demonstrable competence in this area.